2.13.2012

Elizabeth Olsen: The New Face of The Olsen Sisters

It's been a very long time since my last post! Please accept my apology since it's been a very busy week for me so i don't have enough time to write a new post (stress level: high). Well i've decided to spare my time to blog again because well, i'm too tired to study and i miss writing a lot.

This year, i've been through some ups and downs but i'm cool with that because that's what life truly means but my most memorable one is ....I'VE GOT ACCEPTED AT MY DREAM UNIVERSITY YAY! Finally oh finally i'm going to get out from the most horrible thing called school and go to college wohoo countdown 4month till i'm officially a college student yay!

Ah yes, a few months ago when i'm about to buy some magazine I saw this girl who's on the cover of a magazine (i forgot but i think it's NYLON or Teen Vogue) i saw this blonde girl and she looks like the Olsen twins but then i thought, oh maybe it's either one of them. Then when i got home i saw her photos again on Tumblr and her name is "Elizabeth Olsen" and i was like Oh so she's the Olsen twins's younger sister? They pretty much look alike and when it comes to fashion, they're really good at it too. So here's some photos i took from tumblr





source: tumblr.com

Is she just GORGEOUS? I bet you're agree as much as I do.
See you on my next post
xoxo

No comments: